Monday, October 11, 2010

Technology and Interpersonal Communication

I like to think that I create a pretty accurate representation of myself via the internet, or at least a somewhat ideal version of myself. For the most part, I use my facebook account to keep in touch with family members or friends who I am not in regular contact with or for asynchronous communication.

I think the biggest aspect of my personality I try to put forth with the signaling theory is my sense of humor. Most of my comments to friends are jokes about something I overheard or a comment about something they have said to me.

My relationship with social networking is an odd one, I don't really poke people blog, I mostly just use it as a convenient way to keep in touch with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment