Thursday, November 18, 2010

10 Emotional Intelligences

I believe that judging by my near above average emotional IQ that the one area I should work on from the ten suggestions is relaxation. I participate in a great deal of extracurricular activities at Rider and I did in high school as well, so I typically found myself feeling very stressed but I never felt like I had enough time to relax. I learned while watching the video that relaxing for the sake of relaxing can lead to a positive response. I believe this to be very true, the more tired I am the harder it can be for me to be positive. I feel cranky and it’s easier for me to snap and get upset about little, unimportant things.
My job can also be very high stress because of the various responsibilities that I have, so the advice to try and find time to relax in the heat of a moment of stress was a very helpful suggestion that I plan to try and use in the work environment. Hopefully, with this advice and these tips I’ll be able to find time to relax for myself and create a more positive and stress-free for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment